For the application for the Calumet Apartments
Applications are received via Housing Authority City of Fond du Lac Preliminary Application online page at https://www.waitlistcheck.com/WI412-2443
Read this notice thoroughly before completing your application so that you accurately provide all information. You will not be able to submit an incomplete application. Please follow directions carefully and complete ALL sections.
The following information will be needed to complete this application:
- Date of birth of all applicants
- Social Security numbers
- Legal address of current residence
- Gross Income information (i.e. wages, child support, social security benefits, etc.)
Your name will be placed on the waiting lists. These units are market rate apartments.
There is one efficiency unit, 33 one-bedroom units and one two-bedroom unit. To learn more about individual programs visit our website at www.fdlpha.org
It is your responsibility to keep the information we have current, as this information may affect the status of your application. Don’t call us with change information. We cannot take verbal change information. You must access this site to make changes on your initial application.
The length of the waiting lists varies based on bedroom size or available unit size. When your name nears the top of any waiting list, we will send you a letter in the mail to invite you to an interview for your final application
, also known as an intake meeting or detailed interview. Until the final application interview invite, we will be unable
to provide you information regarding where you rank on the waiting lists, and how long your wait may be.
If you do not provide requested information on time, your final application will be removed from the waiting lists.
Applicants that do not meet program requirements may not be housed. Eligibility for assistance is determined at the time of final application. You must be at least 18 years of age to fill out an application. If something on the application doesn’t apply to you, type “n/a” or “none” in the area. Do not leave it blank.
HOW TO FILL OUT YOUR APPLICATION:
- Property: You must check YES. If you don’t check YES, we will be unable to put you on the waiting lists.
- Household Personal Section: List yourself on the first line. Then list all other adults, then any children. All Social Security Numbers are required. Social Security numbers and cards for all household members will be required during the final application process. If you are expecting a baby, list the baby as
- unborn child” and put your due date in the date of birth column.
- Household Financial: Check the box preceding each type of income each household member receives. Then enter the gross amount (before deductions) received for each month from that source. Remember to insert the type of asset, i.e. checking account, the name of the institution where the asset is held, and the name of the family member whose name the asset is in.
- Household History: You must tell us where you have been living, include any prior federal housing for the past 5 years, otherwise, you will not qualify for housing consideration for units owned by the Housing Authority. Start with your current address and work backwards. If you owned your own home, lived with family or friends or were not listed on a lease, you must include this information also.